Saturday 8 October 2022

In The Moonlight

My roommate has always been a little odd, ever since I moved in with him. Don't get me wrong, Harry's a swell guy. Kinda tiny, and thin as a rake, pretty clean-cut, mostly keeps to himself. And we get along just fine, I can't even recall a single argument. But then he has these moments, it feels like it almost happens every month. I'll invite him out somewhere, and he says he has other plans. Then he'll go out all night, and I won't see him for a few days. He never talks about it. Which is weird because it's definitely something. One time, I looked in his room for some spare deodorant, and found a whole wardrobe full of leather, and kinky toys. Not that I'm judging, everyone gets their kicks some way. But he never brings anyone back to the apartment, I've never even seen him leave the house with the stuff.

For now, Harry's on crunch time at work, putting in long hours and weekends to get their current project done and dusted. He's been so frazzled, I don't think he's even been eating right. So to cheer him up, I decided to treat him to a night at the Wood Cabin, a decent pizzeria on the edge of town.

"I really shouldn't..." He mumbled as we got out of the car. "Pam wants the updated papers tomorrow morning."

"C'mon, you're working too hard! All that stress causes grays, you know."

"Right..." he scratched at his head with a frown. His temples were scattered with premature white hairs. Poor guy's not even thirty yet.

I reach over and pull him into a tight squeeze. "C'mon! It's just one night, my treat. Plus, it's two-for-one Thursday. We might even make the end of happy hour if we hurry."

"Wow, half price pizza, and five dollar cocktails? You're really pushing the boat out, cheapskate." He shook his head. "Besides, I believe you'll find that it's Wednesday today."

"No, it's definitely Thursday. Dragscapades drops new episodes on Wednesdays, and that was definitely yesterday. You've been working non-stop since last week, after all."

"But- No... I never lose track of time... I can't..." Harry glanced at his phone, then up to the sky.

"It happens, it's no biggie. Just think, you're one day closer to the weekend." I went to nudge him jovially, only to realise he wasn't with me. I glanced back, and he was running in the opposite direction, towards the woods.

I followed him as best as I could, but he was fast. When I finally caught up to Harry in a clearing, he was tearing his work clothes off in a manic frenzy, his suit jacket and pants laid in a pile on the floor. "No, stay back! I don't want you seeing me like this!" He cried, as he threw his tie onto the pile.

Harry struggled with his shirt, before growling and ripping it straight off of his body. I stared at him, awestruck. He looked bloated, as if he'd skipped a few months at the gym. I always thought he was naturally hairless, yet he had a chest sparsely covered with curly hairs. Not to mention a face covered with thick stubble, more than I'd ever seen on the guy. Even with the unusual work hours, Harry always shaved. He hated to look unkempt. As I stepped closer, it was almost as if he was growing? He'd always been short, yet now he was as tall as I was. 

I couldn't turn away. The extra height, the weight gain, the body hair, it couldn't be an allergic reaction or a hoax. I glanced up at the sky, the full moon on display, and something clicked. "Holy shit," I gasped. "Are you a werewolf? Because, not gonna lie, that would be sick!"

"I wish," he grunted, gripping his stomach in pain. "It's worse than that... I'm... Ugh."

He moaned as he continued growing, gaining almost a half foot in height, and plenty of pounds in hefty muscle and flab, until his underwear snapped, exposing his sizable cock and balls to the world. I was awestruck as more hairs sprouted across his shoulders, and down his softening belly. His stubble had lengthened into a dense beard that was rapidly losing its golden brown hues. Yet he never reached wolfish proportions. In fact, I was surprised to see his hair start to thin and recede across the top of his scalp. And how his skin grew rugged and calloused, creases crossing his youthful face like scars.

Finally, Harry stood up tall and confident, a worn look on his face. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My roommate, my friend, had transformed under the moonlight. The young twink was replaced with... An older man? 

He scratched at his soft, hairy stomach sheepishly. "I'm not a werewolf," he sighed. "I'm a weredad..."

"A were... Dad?" I clutched a hand to my mouth to stop myself from sniggering. "Okay, yeah. I see why you'd wanna hide this. It's pretty lame... " Although, he didn't look too bad. For an old guy, at least. 

"I knew you'd react like this..." Harry mumbled as he reached down to gather his clothes. They were several sizes too small for him now. He carried that extra weight well, it made him look huggable, fuckable even...

I cleared my throat, hoping it'd also purge those intrusive thoughts, and asked "How did this even happen?"

"It was a few years back," he explained. His soft, yet gravelly voice compelling. "I was freshly out of the closet, and on a road trip of self discovery. While I was at a dive bar in Memphis, real grungy place, there was this older guy drinking alone. He was average looking, yet I couldn't keep my eyes off him, I would have done anything to get in his pants. We had this primal connection, and the sex was unbelievable. I didn't find out until the morning that he was actually the same age as me, and that he had infected me with his seed... I've been turning into a daddy ever since."

"Okay, so it's a little embarrassing becoming a sexy daddy every month, but you didn't have to run off every month," I said, pausing as I took in his studly form once more. It was selfish of him to hide this from me. What I wouldn't give to have his cock inside of me... "You could have stayed with me, I certainly wouldn't mind."

"But I can't. I'm a completely different man around younger men. Dominant, and forceful. I embraced it when it first happened. Got myself some leather, and paraded my dad bod 'round the place, teasing the twinks with daddy issues, and fucking 'em 'til they cried for their mamas. The thought of putting those brats in their place, bossing them around..." Harry growled at the thought, his dick growing harder, and I felt an overwhelming urge to kneel at his feet. Until he slapped himself across the face, enraged. "Argh! You see!? If I let myself fall to those urges, I'm only adding to the problem. Creating more weredads! I can't let myself turn any more men..."

"So you're infectious too?" I scratched the tip of my chin, a little intrigued. Imagine bursting out of your clothes as thick hair covered your beefier body, your beard turning gray, and your hair falling out... I supressed a moan at the thought, trying to keep my own raging erection at bay.

Thankfully, Harry hadn't noticed. He sighed, "Not if I keep my distance. I found that if I stick to the right parts of town, the bikers bars, the cigar lounge, where no millennial would be caught dead frequenting, I can keep things under control. I mean, my musk alone is like an aphrode-"

Harry kept on talking, but I was taking none of it in. Not when I had prime aged beefy bod to admire instead. I've never been one to appreciate an older man, but Harry was doing everything for me. I couldn't wait any longer, I had to be by his side. But as I stepped towards him, he took a step back. 

"Woah, what are you doing!? It's too dangerous!"

"Dangerous? You're just some guy." I stared at him, taking in the older man before me. A little drool dripped from my mouth. "A sexy, well aged stud of a guy... Hello, daddy..."

"Fuck," he gasped as he tried to evade my advances. "You're younger than me now... You need to run, go back to the car and leave me!"

"Aw, I can't leave my daddy behind," I cooed. I unbuttoned my own shirt and threw it to the floor, hoping my eagerness would convince him otherwise. Harry tried to get away, but he backed into a tree, and I took my opportunity. I lunched at him, trying to wrap my arms around his soft body. "C'mon daddy," I purred, rubbing a cheek against his beautifully gray beard, and playing with his thinning hair. "Don't be so coy. I know you want me."

"No... My pheromones are clouding your judgement. You don't want this. I don't!"

"Or maybe it's perfect. We're already roommates. We could be daddies together, you wouldn't have to hide away every month." 

"Stop it, boy," he moaned. "You're gonna regret makin' me horny..."

"I want you, I want to be like you," I grinded my smooth, toned body up against his hairy, flabby body, and groaned, "Make me just like you. Fuck me, daddy!"

I felt a shiver run through his body, and his pleading face softened to a blank expression, then his eyes narrowed and his jaw pushed forward. "You want a piece of me, boy?" He growled, his voice sent waves of pleasure through me. "Want a taste of a real man?"

"Yes, daddy," I whimpered.

"C'm'ere, then." He shoved me down to the ground, holding my shoulders as he thrust his hardening cock towards my face. "Show me what yer made of, and maybe I'll make a man outta you too."

I took his dick in my hands and wasted no time wrapping my lips around it. I felt him buckle as my tongue danced around him, his soft howls piercing the night sky. The birth of a new weredad was imminent.

PART TWO

4 comments:

  1. Sequel for this I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second that request

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a hot story. It really needs a series of weredads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I'm already on it! It might not be done for halloween though, maybe November could be a month for sequels...

    ReplyDelete