Wednesday 26 August 2020

More Captions!

Here are a few more captions for you guys to whet your appetites while I work on something a bit more substantial. Enjoy them!



(Age Swap, Young Adult < > Middle Age)

This app I downloaded is incredible! I was bored, as usual, and was looking for things to do when I came across it, the Life Changer. It looked like a Sims knock-off but I had nothing better to do. It asked a few questions, I took a selfie, and soon enough, there was this cartoonish avatar of myself on the screen. But there were options to change my avatar in so many ways, it was disorienting. I decided to try one thing, the life swap button. When I pressed it, it came up with options for everyone in a mile radius to me. My family, my neighbours, my friends. I didn't know so many people downloaded this app, but I didn't want any of them to be my avatar. 

I finally came across an unfamiliar face who wasn't butt-ugly. Jackson Reed, a buff looking man who lived outside of town, a personal fitness coach, and was currently in the park. He sounded perfect. I tapped the accept button and expected my avatar to change into that person. But what actually happened was surprising and so much better. I suddenly shot up in the air, gaining inches in seconds. My flabby body slimmed down in an instant, followed by a rapid bulking up of every muscle in my body. New hairs swirled across my chest and down my rock hard abs. In the mirror, I saw my face get more angular and my patchy stubble increased in density until I had a proper beard. Then wrinkles and grey hairs appeared.

As things came to an end, I leant against the doorway panting. I was huge! And so hairy... I had to take a picture to prove to myself it was real! I snatched the cap off my head, gasping at the sight of my bald head, then covered my crotch with it. There! I took the pics and chucked the hat to the side. My cock was so big and veiny now. I brushed a hand over my buff, hairy body with a smile. I stroked my scalp, shuddering at the feeling of my bald head. That would take some getting used to. Because there was no way I was swapping back! In fact, I quickly uninstalled the app before I could swap back. I feel a little bad for Jackson though, ending up with my previously unimpressive body. He's probably confused as heck, swimming in his baggy clothes as he tries to convince people he was a big muscleman only minutes earlier... Whelp, I can't help him now! He'll come to appreciate being a college drop-out eventually. Possibly. Meanwhile, I'm going to give my new mature body a night on the town!



(Age Progression, Boy > Middle Age)

My little bro was watching some cartoon movie in his room when the remote started acting up. It switched off the TV and wouldn't turn back on. Of course, he wanted me to fix it. I did the obvious, replacing the batteries, then pressed the power button a few times to see if it was working. The infrared light flashed but the TV remained busted. It wasn't until I noticed Matty falling asleep and waking up that I realised the remote was working on him!

Curious, I tried a few other buttons. I woke Matty up, then pressed the pause button, and he stopped moving. He was frozen in place like a statue. I unpaused him and pressed the mute button. He was talking, but he wasn't making a sound. He didn't even notice! Then I pressed the skip chapter button and I almost yelped in surprise. He was suddenly the same age as me! He could practically be my twin. I pressed the button again, and I was now staring at a man who looked more like a college student, with a slim build, a smattering of stubble across his face, and even a tattoo on his arm.

I couldn't help myself. I pressed the button a few more times, watching in awe as my brother grew older before my very eyes. Press. He gained a carpet of chest hairs that coated his pecs and stomach. Press. Some gray hairs crept into his hair and beard. Press. His flat stomach bloated out into a small belly. Press. His belly got rounder, his pecs saggier, and his hair shortened and receded slightly.

Before I could press the button again, the stocky man growled "Hey, give me that!" He snatched the remote control from my hand and shook it in my face. "This thing ain't a toy, ya know!"

I grinned sheepishly and said "Sorry Matty, I guess I got carried away...".

"That's uncle Matt to you, kid," he growled impatiently.

I stared at Matt for a moment. He wasn't my brother any longer, he was my uncle, my dad's older brother, and a trucker by trade. He was staying with us for a few days before moving on to the next town . I felt a little envious. I may have stolen his youth, but he had a whole new life with new opportunities.

"Didn't ya hear me? I want some privacy, so quit yer starin' and fuck off!"

As I turned to leave, Matt turned the TV on, the remote now doing its purpose, and resumed his movie. I noticed the film had changed from an animated classic to an amateur camera set-up. There were sounds of women moaning and just as I left, I saw Matt slide a hand under the covers. Hopefully he won't do anything hasty with that remote, not before I get a chance to fix things, and maybe use it on myself...



(Age Progression, Teen > Young Adult)

My family moved to a new neighbourhood recently and ever since I arrived, there was this peculiar feeling in my gut, like a rope tugging me towards the mountains outside town. I passed it off as anxiety since I was struggling to fit in at school. Everyone treated me like an outsider and seemed reluctant to get to know me. It made me feel isolated. But upon hearing my dilemma, my new neighbour told me a legend about the water pools in the mountains. They were supposedly fairy pools, each one had latent mystical powers that could affect those who bathed in them. Everyone felt that tug, tempting them towards the waters, but few dared risk accepting its call.

So of course I had to make the journey myself to see if the legend was true. Nobody wanted to join me, half fearing the dangerous waters, half not wanting to spend time with the new kid. I grumbled to myself, trying to keep positive as I hiked into the forest alone. I followed my gut feeling, the pull getting stronger as I got closer. It took a few hours but I eventually came to a clearing with multiple small pools of blue water. There were signs everywhere warning people not to bathe in the pools but I hadn't come this far to chicken out. One of these pools was calling me, but which one? I closed my eyes and slowed my breathing, attempting to make a connection. There. The one on the cliff edge. I stepped up to the pool and stripped down, cautiously stepping into the deep blue water, its cool clutches tempting me further inside.

I laid back and watched the clouds float by. I rolled over and looked across the cliffs at the magnificent landscape. I closed my eyes and listened to the soothing sounds of nature. I felt at one with everything, like it was meant to be. When I noticed the first signs of change, I wasn't surprised. It started subtle as my voice broke, deepening to a hearty man's sigh. Black hairs crept across my arms, and I could see my legs lengthening out across the bottom of the pool. As time passed, my body grew bigger and buffer. A bounty of dark hairs coated my body with reckless abandon. My small cock blossomed into a larger dick nestled in a forest of pubes. Stubble broke across my squarer face, rapidly growing in waves until I had a mighty beard that brushed across the water. But it wasn't just my body that changed. My mind matured as I aged, delving in knowledge and skills that would have taken years to learn. I no longer cared about how people viewed me. I was happy being alone, happy to be myself instead of conforming to the world.

Ahhhh, yep... These waters were a change for the better... Everyone in town feared that pull, reluctant to accept the call for change. But they were fools for ignoring it. I opened my eyes and found my true calling, to live amongst nature and rise above the petty stubbornness in town. I was no longer a teenager struggling to fit in. I was a big, hairy man now, built to survive the wild. I saw an old cabin on the way up here. Almost like it was designed for me, waiting for me to arrive. I could almost feel the soft warmth of the fire as I threw on some freshly chopped firewood, the smell of fresh venison wafting through the cosy cabin. I stroked my long beard at the thought, a satisfied smile on my lips. I was a mountain man, and I wouldn't have to leave the mountains again. 



(Age Switch, Boy < > Young Adult)

I stared dumbstruck at the huge, burly man currently clamouring over my sofa and messing with my precious artefacts. I cried out in a squeaky voice "Wayne! What have you done!?"

The man stuck his hands in the air and cried out in a deep, husky voice "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to knock it off! I was only..." He paused and grasped his throat. "Why is my voice so... And why do I have..." He rubbed his hand up his face, feeling his scruffy beard, then slid it down his beefy torso, feeling his hairy chest. "I'm really big... And hairy... And who are you? Where's my uncle?"

"Isn't it obvious? I am your uncle!"

Wayne chuckled and shook his head. "Nuh-uh, uncle Jonah's tall and has a moustache and a belly," he started to say until he paused. "But now I'm tall and have a beard and a belly... Which means... Woah..."

"Now we're on the same page, let me repeat myself. What the Hell did you do!?"

"I...I don't know... I was bouncing my ball against the wall and accidentally knocked your spooky skull thing off the shelf..."

I shook my head in disbelief. "That skull is a delicate artefact that supposedly grants wishes... Why am I saying 'supposedly', you frickin' wished something and now I'm a frickin' brat again!" I rubbed my temples and sighed, trying to control my temper before asking "What did you wish for?"

He scratched his chin and said "Well I didn't want you to get mad at me but I was too little to reach the shelf it was on. I wished I was bigger, and suddenly I was able to put it up there without a problem. I thought it was weird, then you came in and yelled at me..." Wayne hopped off the sofa and stared down at me with awe. "So you're really uncle Jonah? How did you get so little, did you make a wish too?"

"Of course not," I grumbled. "The skull creates an equilibrium. It has to get the resources for its power from somewhere. I suppose it interpreted your wish to be bigger to mean older, and since I was the person closest to you, it chose me to take the maturity from."

"Oh, I guess that makes sense..." As Wayne continued to stroke his hands over his belly, he absentmindedly asked, "Sooo... Couldn't we just wish us back to normal?"

I shook my head. "It's only good for one wish. I didn't even know it still had a wish inside of it to grant. Well, I hoped it did so I could use it to get rich if a millionaire ever happened to come to town. But now you've gone and wasted it on your misguided desire to grow up..."

"Does that mean I'm stuck as an adult?" he said in awe, looking at his manly hands and doing his best not to sound too gleeful. He didn't seem that upset at the loss of his childhood.

I sighed. "Unless you know where to get another wishing skull that still worked, it looks that way..." 

Wayne punched the air and yelled "YES!" before bounding out of the room, presumably to find a mirror.  

I sat down on the sofa and looked up at the skull with a scowl. Getting a second childhood isn't exactly the worst thing in the world. Many people would kill for the opportunity. But damn do I wish I was filthy stinkin' rich instead...



(Age Progression, Teen > Young Adult)

"C'mon brah, you gotta try that protein powder. I mean, look at me! I'm so jacked!"

"You're also so old..."

"What?? I'm not old!"

"You've got grey hairs in your beard... Also, you have a beard!"

"Well, yeah... But that don't mean I'm old! I'm like 35, tops. Younger than our parents, brah! 'Sides, it's worth it to be so fucking swole. Look at my arms, They're huge!"

"Sorry bro, I just don't think getting muscular is worth losing 2 decades off my life..."

"Yolo brah! Why waste years and years trying to get buff when you can be totes swole and hunky right now?"

"But it's not a waste, you'd be doing so much more than just working out. My mama always said not to throw your life away..."

"Psh, whatever. You're the one missing out here brah! While you sit around being a boring teenager, I'm gonna head out and join the night life. Hit up the bars, check out the clubs, I'm gonna get wasted brah!"

"Won't you need ID to get into those places?"

"Who needs ID when you look this good? Trust me, I'm gonna be downing cocktails and chasing down some tail. Everyone's gonna want a piece of this beefcake. Laters!"



(Age Progression, Boy > Old)

"You sure you want to go through with this? There's no turning back once I switch it on." My little brother nodded his head, not even giving it a second thought. "Well OK then. Here goes nothing..." I pointed the ray gun at him and pulled the trigger.

A bright beam of light shot him square in the chest, overwhelming the surrounding area. I couldn't even look in his direction without my eyes aching. After a minute, the ray gun powered down and the light began to fade. As my brother's shadowy figure came back into focus, I realised with a horrid surprise that I couldn't even consider him my brother any longer. In fact, he looked more like he could be my grandpa...

The age gun worked a little too well, I thought to myself as my former brother started to examine a hairy, beefy body that was fifty-odd years older than he used to be. He scratched at his furry shoulders and stroked his round belly in awe. I felt a heavy guilt, I thought I'd calibrated the ray so he would only be as old as I was, he certainly wasn't supposed to become an old man. It's not like I could turn him back either. The problem with my age ray was that it only made things older. It's why I only wanted to start with a few years of growth.

I broke the bad news to my bigger brother, that he was stuck being an old man. He stroked his bushy beard and, to my surprise, he didn't seem to care! All that mattered to him was that he was a man, even if he now old enough to retire. He swung a hairy arm over my shoulder and nuzzled his furry face into my own with a grin. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all.

-----

After weeks of asking him, my brother was finally going to test his special get older machine on me. But before he could use it, he got a phone call from someone. I decided to take a look at the ray gun myself. I noticed he had it set so I would only get a few years older. But I told him I wanted to be a proper adult. He said it was precautionary because I could always get older but he couldn't make me younger. I thought that was just a lame excuse to keep me from being bigger than him. So I twiddled with the controls to give me a bit of a boost. Before I could finish, I heard him coming back. I abandoned the machine, hoping I'd done it right.

My brother fired the gun and a overwhelmingly bright beam hit me in the chest. Everything went white and I felt real weird, like I was being filled with sand. When it faded, I noticed I was now looking down at my big brother. My plan worked, I was an actual adult! I had a proper beard, and a bit of a belly. And I had lots of hair all over my chest and arms and shoulders, but it was white instead of my usual brown. I felt my stomach turn. Just how old did I get...?

My brother pulled me aside and broke the bad news. Thanks to my tampering, the gun had made me fifty years older. He blamed himself for not triple checking the settings, but he didn't know what I did. I felt a twinge of guilt. But he couldn't know it was my fault. I already had to pay the price for my eagerness... I stroked my beard and put on a smile. I told him I didn't care how old I was, I wanted to be a man even if it meant being super old. I swung a furry arm over his shoulder and nuzzled my bearded cheeks into his own with a grin. Maybe I pushed my luck and ended up an old man, it might not be too bad, right?



(Age Progression, Boy > Middle Age)

This sucks! I should be trampolining with everyone else but nooooo, I'm stuck being the 'chaperone' instead... I don't know why Tyrone thought we wouldn't need one when he made reservations for his birthday party, but they wouldn't let us in without an adult to supervise. Something about health and safety. Then that old lady saw us moping outside and, instead of agreeing to be our chaperone for a couple hours, offered us a potion that would make one of us older instead. We wouldn't have agreed but we were so desperate to trampoline...

Of course, I didn't think I would be the one to draw the short straw. It was all on me to take one for the team. I downed the potion in one, and by the time I got over the horrid aftertaste, I had grown into a tall and lean grown up in incredibly tight clothing. One quick change of clothes later, and I managed to get us all into the the trampolining park. Well, almost everyone. Apparently, I'm too big to join the kids so I have to watch from the sidelines... Did I mention this sucks? Because this sucks!

I hope this isn't how I look when I really am an adult. Having a massive beard is almost as weird as being bald. Maybe it's something you grow to like as you get older? The college kid running the joint sure seems to like it. He keeps coming over to tell me he's jealous of my beard, and wishes he could grow one like it himself. He even wanted to touch it, which was super weird. I think he wanted to see if it was fake. He might be catching on that I'm not really an adult. He keeps asking questions about my life like if I'm single, and if i'm someone's daddy. But he's giving me free drinks while I wait, which is sweet. I didn't think I'd like beer but it's surprisingly refreshing. The old lady said something about not mixing the potion with alcohol, but I don't think it matters if I already drank the potion, right?. Besides, when else will I get the chance?

Oh, here comes that lad again with another beer. I really shouldn't have another if I'm chaperoning these kids, but I'm not the one driving them home. Besides, he is pretty cute, and he's slathering the flirting on pretty heavy. Maybe I'll give him a shot...



(Age Switch, Young Adult < > Middle Age)

My jaw dropped as I stared at the hairy, older bear sat before me. He had a devilish smirk on his bearded face. I slid up to him and purred "Look at you, I can't believe it really worked..."

He laughed and said in a gravelly baritone that made me swoon "Look at me? Look at you! " 

He had a point. The spell had also affected me. I'd gotten shorter and my fat body was a thing of the past, replaced with a lean, supple frame. My body hair count had plummeted and what remained was immaculately manscaped. I doubted I could even grow a beard now. I was the epitome of twink. Even when I was originally in college, I never looked this cute and baby faced. I sat on my boyfriend's thigh, which was now almost as big as my waist and stroked his fuzzy face. "Are you sure you're OK with this? It doesn't feel fair that I get to be a young, college twink while you've practically doubled in age and got all doughy and hairy..."

He scoffed and "You kidding? This is my dream bod! Did you think it was only you getting their wish?" He rubbed his fuzzy face with a smile. "I could only dream of growing a beard like this, and now I have it!"

"Did you also imagine your dream bod having a receding hairline?" I asked, brushing my hand through his thinning locks with a smirk.

He chuckled. "I suppose not, but it ties the whole daddy bear package together, don't you think? I wouldn't change a thing."

"Neither would I," I said, giving him a kiss on the forehead. He growled in my ear and I felt something brush against my knee. It was his cock, which was erect and throbbing. "Oh, daddy..." I whispered.

He pulled me over and held me against his soft, hairy, body, his cock brushed along my ass and twitched against my smooth balls. He moaned lightly. "Daddy wants a little playtime..."

He rolled over so he could stand while I fell onto the bed. I swayed my tight ass upwards in his direction. "Be gentle" I asked.

"You know I won't be" he growled in his gravelly voice as he spread my cheeks and teased my asshole. My eyes rolled back as I felt his cock slide deep inside me, gasping in pleasure. I wouldn't have it any other way.

4 comments:

  1. Could you tell the age of all the characters? Thanks and good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were some great caps, thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!

    Let's see...
    First is 20/21 <> Early 40s.
    Second is 7-10 > 40s.
    Third is 13 > 30s.
    Fourth is 7-10 <> Mid 30s
    Fifth is 15 > 35
    Sixth is 10-12 > Early 60s
    Seventh - 20/21 <> Early 40s

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last story was hot
    I'd love to be in the same situation as the "daddy bear" 🥴 🥴 🥴

    ReplyDelete