Saturday 31 October 2020

Halloween Costumes

Victor sat sulking in his room. Downstairs, he could hear the muffled buzz of activity as his brother prepared the house for the evening's festivities. Their parents were gone for the weekend and Lewis was going all out for Halloween and throwing a huge party, inviting practically everyone in town. Everyone but Victor. He asked to join, begged even, but Lewis was adamant that he wasn't allowed to join in the fun.

While Victor scrolled through YouTube to find a suitable unboxing video to take his mind off of the party, there was a knock at his bedroom door. Lewis entered almost immediately after, holding a flat cardboard box with a bold symbol on top for a store called Costume Plaza. "Hey, it's almost time for the party. You'd better suit up."

Victor sat up rigid. "You said I wasn't allowed to come!"

"Yeah, well I thought about what you said last night and decided that I'd take you up on your offer." He dumped the box on Victor's bed and turned to leave. "You'd better hurry, Bobby's already on his way."

Victor scrambled for the box and tore open the packaging. He cocked his head, confused. It was a black T-shirt, scruffy jeans, and a pair of sunglasses. After pulling everything out to ensure that was the costume, he found a small slip of paper. "Bouncer..." he read aloud. He recalled saying that he could man the door to the party, an obvious joke given how he was at least half the age and the size of all of the party attendees. Surely Lewis wasn't serious... Victor chuckled and mumbled aloud, "I don't know why he bothered. I have all this stuff in my wardrobe."

Still, Victor felt a weird urge to put the costume on. he felt a little embarrassed as he slipped the clothes on and they swamped him. Was this some sort of joke? Well at least the sunglasses would cover his shame, he thought as he slipped them onto his face.

The moment the lenses touched his face, he felt a jolt down his spine and found himself frozen in place. He winced in pain as his body inflated to match the costume size. He almost doubled his height while his body rapidly packed on the pounds, swelling up with thick muscle. His face itched as it squared off and prickly hairs crept across his cheeks. Finally, he felt a cool breeze as all the hair shed from his head. The moment he could move, Victor spun around and threw open his wardrobe, gasping as he looked in the mirror. He stared dumbstruck at the buff, bearded man reflected back. He felt his smooth scalp and his furry face. Then his massive muscles. 


Victor flinched as he heard a single applause behind him. He turned to see his brother stood at the doorway. "Now there's a bouncer!" He jeered as Victor rubbed his bald head with a cringe.

"I can't believe you got me a magic costume," Victor said before grasping his throat at the sound of his voice.  He giggled a little, it was deep and gravelly with a slight Eastern European accent. "Why go through the trouble?"

"Well I didn't think I'd need a bouncer, I literally invited everyone on campus. Then I realised it would make things feel more exclusive, more classy. All you have to do is stand by the door and pretend to check off the guest list. I'd tell you to look intimidating but phew, you're a natural at it."

Victor laughed at his brother's excuse. "What's the real reason?"

Lewis' shoulders slumped. "I didn't exactly get permission to throw a party while mom and dad are away. I figured you might blab if I didn't let you join in, so I thought this might sweeten the deal."

Victor grinned and crossed his arms. "What's in it for me?"

"Honestly, I thought the grown up body was enough..." Lewis scratched his head, trying not to stare at his brother's buff body. Suddenly, he cried out "Booze! I'll let you drink whatever you want as long as you don't tell anyone. "

Victor stepped up to Lewis, glaring down at him with a frown. "You're bribing me with alcohol? You're not even old enough to drink yet." Lewis shivered and stammered until Victor's tough guy exterior cracked with a fit of giggles. "Hah, scared ya!" he shouted, doing a dance that looked remarkably silly for a bald, burly man in his thirties. "I'll take that deal, but I'm only guarding the door for a couple of hours. I want to join in the party too!"

Lewis frowned, he didn't want Victor the bouncer attending his party any more than Victor the brother. But there wasn't much he could do at this point. He sighed and stuck out a hand. "You drive a hard bargain but I accept." The two men shook on it, Lewis wincing at Victor's strong grip. Maybe giving his little brother the big, muscular body of a bouncer wasn't the greatest idea. Hopefully the power wouldn't go to his head...

----------------------

The sun had just set, which meant it the time was ripe for trick or treating. I was practically bouncing with anticipation as the doorbell rang. I ran to it and swung it open with a grin. My best friend was on the other side, dressed as the Luigi to my Mario. We were gonna get so much candy! Then I looked over his shoulder and my smile dropped. There was an unfamiliar, middle aged man stood behind him. He had lots of hair covering his arms and sticking out of his shirt and all over his face, but he had none on his head. He smirked when he noticed me looking at him, but otherwise kept to the shadows. Pete finally cut the silence by saying "Hey, you ready to go trick or treating?"

"Of course!" I cheered with an air punch. The man laughed at my excitement, so I dragged Pete aside and asked, "What's with the werewolf? I thought your parents were taking us to Uppering Valley to get the good candy."

Pete groaned and shook his head. "Just ignore him, it's a long story..." he sighed. I rose an eyebrow, I couldn't just ignore the man. Pete sighed again and said "You know that weird costume place at the plaza?"

"Duh, everyone does."

"Well my parents backtracked and suddenly decided they wouldn't drive us all that way when there are perfectly good houses in this neighbourhood." Pete rolled his eyes as he quoted his parents' words. Everyone knows you only get small chocolates and fruit around here...

"Lame..."

"I tried to explain why we had to go but they wouldn't listen! I almost didn't leave the house. That is, until my brother volunteered to take us."

"You mean..." I looked back to the middle aged man again, who grinned and gave me a thumbs up.

"Yeah... And it was an ultimatum. He said he wouldn't take us unless he could dress up too. I just didn't expect him to go like that..."

"Yeah, that certainly is a look... He looks like he could be your dad." I paused and added, "Hang on, isn't that place like mondo expensive?"

"Yeah, for things like Batman or Spider Man. But apparently, clothes that make you into average looking people are about the same as any other shop." Pete leaned in close to me, whispering, "The crazy thing is he already had it in his wardrobe. He didn't get it for Halloween. He just owns it..."

I squeezed passed Pete and looked up at the man. "You're a weird guy, Geoff."

"Oooooh, Geoff feels far too casual, young man. Please, call me Mr. Everton!"

Pete slapped a hand against his face and groaned. "He's been like this all night! He won't stop acting like some dumb, sitcom dad. He actually made a playlist of cheesy dad pop for the car journey. And he knows all the words..."

Mr. Everton puffed out his chest and grinned with pride. I chuckled at the sight and said, "So your brother has a dadsona. I admit it's a little... Peculiar... But if it gets us full-sized candy bars then I don't care!"

"You don't have to live with him..."

"I don't see the harm in letting him live his dad fantasy for the night. Lead the way, Mr. Everton!"

Mr. Everton grinned and shook his car keys. "Lets-a Gooo!" he said in a passing imitation of Mario before sauntering off to the car. Pete groaned loudly behind me as I followed the furry man before he followed behind in defeat.

--------------------

I wasn't planning to do anything for Halloween this year. That is, until Jackie Taylor invited me to their costume party. Everyone in my grade was going. I couldn't be the only one who didn't go, I wouldn't survive the ridicule. But I didn't have the time nor the money to splurge on a cool costume at the last minute. I dug through my closet and managed to put together a passing semblance to a cowboy outfit. All that was missing was the hat... Luckily, Costume Plaza was selling them off for cheap. I'd heard weird things about the place but that was if you bought a full costume. Just one little item wouldn't cause too much trouble, right?

The stetson fit a little big on my head, but it would have to do. I gathered up the rest of my costume and prepared to get changed when I felt a weird shiver run down my body. Without warning, I found myself growing up, getting taller. I immediately reached up to yank the hat off my head, only to find it was firmly stuck to my head. I groaned loudly, I knew I shouldn't have bought it!

I stumbled to my dad's bedroom, costume in hand, and watched in awe as my tiny frame filled up with heavy muscle and black hairs raced across my pecs and stomach. My face itched as stubble burst forth and covered my cheeks. It grew slightly longer above my lip to produce a short moustache. As the changes came to a close, my underwear ripped to shreds, allowing my thick cock to bounce freely against my thigh. I gazed at it with awe, feeling its heft twitch against my skin. Maybe this hat wasn't too bad after all...


That peculiar feeling faded away and I was left cold and naked. I stared at my reflection, gazing at the handsome stranger before me. I brushed a finger over my moustache, I rubbed a hand over my stubbled chin, down my pecs and hairy body before gripping my cock with a firm grasp. Then I looked at the clothes I'd picked out. There was no way I could fit into them now. But even if I raided my dad's closet for cowboy inspired clothing that fit, was it even worth it? I couldn't turn up to to the party looking like someone's dad, that'd be so embarrassing and weird. Would Jackie even believe I was me? They'd probably call the cops, thinking I was some creep. I guess I could show them the Costume Plaza bag but I would still be a grown man surrounded by teenagers. I took one last look at my strong, hairy body before sighing and grabbing some discarded clothes left by my dad's desk. I might have to stay home this Halloween after all...

--------------------


When Brent told Grant that he had a special surprise for their couples costume idea, Grant certainly wasn't expecting this... He watched, a little stunned, as the buff biker puffed on his cigar and gave him a sultry wink. Grant couldn't believe this hunk was actually his chubby boyfriend. But it did explain the drunk conversation Brent initiated about the kind of guys they were attracted to a few weeks back. Grant blabbed about his love of masculine, leather bound bikers and wished he hadn't since Brent was almost the complete opposite of that. He never expected his boyfriend to take it to heart however...

Brent blew out a cloud of smoke that wafted through the breeze and smirked. "Impressive, huh?"

"Is it bad that I'm a little more impressed that you know how to ride a motorbike?"

"It's the costume, babe. I dunno much about magic but it gave me all this biker knowledge along with the sexy bod." Brent flexed an arm and brought his bicep up to his face, giving it a smug kiss.

Grant laughed and reached out to feel Brent's body, who moaned as Grant gently tugged on his nipple rings. "You really are a fucking stud," Grant said as he slipped a hand down to Brent's furry stomach. "But I'll admit I miss your little tummy."

Brent nuzzled his stubbly chin into Grant's neck and replied, "Well the costume only lasts one night so we'd better make the most of it."

"Well what about me? You didn't just get a magic costume for yourself?"

"Of course I got you a costume, babe! Here you go," Brent said as he tossed Grant a plastic wrapped bag and winked. "I think you'll find it complements me well." Grant tore open the packaging and held up a large leather vest. There was a bulge in one of the pockets. Curious, he dug a hand in and pulled out a miniature toy motorbike. "Oh yeah, better keep that out here," Brent added. "Wouldn't want it growing to full size inside!"

Grant went inside and held the leather-bound costume in his hands. He could still recall what sort of man that Brent was into and Grant didn't exactly share the same sentiment. Could he really go through with it? Brent did go through all the trouble to get the costumes, Grant though with a sigh. He shook out his insecurity and slid the cold leather vest and jeans over his tiny frame. Within moments, he felt uncomfortably warm as the loose fabric smoothed out across his expanding body. He felt itchy as thousands of hairs erupted all over, followed by a wave of tiredness as his skin grew rougher and weathered. Finally, Grant took a look in the mirror at the changed man and cracked a smile. So this was what his boyfriend was into. He wasn't exactly thrilled but he could definitely play the part for a night.


Brent wolf whistled as Grant stepped out of his condo and onto the sidewalk. "Hello daddy!" He called as the older man approached him. 

Grant smirked and scratched at his exposed, hairy chest. "Hello yourself, boy," he growled as he swooped Brent up and planted a wet kiss on him, Grant's graying beard mingling with his handlebar moustache. Brent quivered in his arms and whined as Grant broke contact to check out his motorbike. The former toy stood in the driveway, now a fully functioning vehicle. Grant gave it a tender stroke and asked aloud, "So, you ready to get this show on the road?"

Brent coughed, a little overwhelmed from being kissed by his dream man, and said "Oh, of course, yeah... But we do have some free time before the party actually starts..."

"Already eager to get me out of this costume huh?" Grant laughed, sliding off his leather vest to better show off his prime aged, beefy bod. He wiped the drool that dripped down from Brent's lips and slipped a hand down his waistband, giving the contents a good feel. Brent reciprocated the gesture as both men shuffled back into the condo, losing more of their costumes until they burst into the bedroom in their beefy, hair coated glory. The party would have to wait, if they made it at all.


2 comments:

  1. Good stories man, could you tell the ages of the characters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Story one - 8-10 > mid thirties
      Story two - 16-18 > mid forties
      Story three - 14-16 > mid thirties
      Story four - mid twenties > early thirties | early twenties - early fifties

      Delete