Sunday 23 October 2022

One More Round

"fuck ur one hot dilf... i'd fcukin kll to b tat sexy at ur age. wanna get toggether some time??? i got a hard dock wiht ur nmae on it"

That was the message Isaac had sent while drunk last night, along with several embarrassing, innuendo-laden emojis. He couldn't stop cringing when he reread it the following morning. He had to stop drunk chatting up guys on his dating apps. He was barely able to type, and always came off as horny. Usually it led to nothing but being ghosted by potential hook-ups. Yet somehow, his drunk forwardness had brought him some luck. The DILF in question, a hunk by the name of AbrahamHarker1704, contacted him back.

"I would love to. See you tonite, handsome."

Since then, he'd been waiting impatiently all day. What if he was a catfish? What if he wasn't interested? What if he bailed? Finally, the doorbell rang. Isaac made a last minute mirror check, smoothing down his unruly curls, and straightening his shirt, before opening the door. He couldn't help but gasp as he saw the man on the other side. He really was a DILF. Stark silver hair, short scruff across his lantern jaw, and a beefy body just bursting out of his clothes. His bare arms were coated with silvery hairs, and the curls of chest hair peeking out from his shirt collar made him swoon.

"Hey there. You are Isaac, right?"

Isaac blushed, he realised he was simply staring. "Sorry, yes, hi. I guess I forgot how stunning you looked..."

"I've been told I have an alluring presence from time to time." He flashed a beautiful smile, and Isaac could have melted. The two stared until Abe coughed, and gestured inwards. "So... Can I come in?"

Isaac blushed once more, and stepped aside. "Of course, yeah!"

As Isaac closed the door behind him, he felt the man tug on his shoulder, spinning him around, and planting his lips directly on his own. Abe leaned back with a cheeky grin. "Mmm, you taste as good as I hoped you would..."

"Thank you?" Isaac chuckled at the peculiar compliment. They kissed once more, side-stepping into the lounge before falling onto the sofa. Almost immediately, the man began unbuckling Isaac's belt. "Oh, we're just jumping straight in, huh?"

"Of course we are," Abe grunted as he attempted to yank the younger man's pants free. "I've been craving your sweet, young flesh since last night. I'm not waiting to get a better taste of you..."

"Weird way to put it..." Isaac muttered to himself as he helped yank his pants to his ankles. Despite the weird reaction, he was still rock hard and eager to please.

"Mmm, gorgeous... I can't wait to sink my teeth into that juicy meat."

"I'd rather you didn't," Isaac said with a chuckle. He had this banger of a DILF eager to suck him off, and yet he felt apprehensive. Something wasn't right. But before he could say anything, he felt Abe wrap his lips around his cock head, and all his worries managed to disappear.

The dick game was immense, he hadn't been this expertly blown in his life. Abe's tongue seemed to have a mind of its own, and he knew exactly how to get him going, how to edge him just enough to then go once more. Isaac was in such pleasure, he could barely move. It all came to a heightened climax, so sudden that he didn't even have a chance to pull out. It was such a mind-blowing orgasm that it left him lightheaded. He laid back panting, his eyes closed in bliss.

"Holy...Fuck..."

"That good, huh? I do aim to please..."

"Fuck, I need to catch my breath..." Isaac opened his eyes and looked at the smiling man. He seemed to have swallowed all of his cum, not a single white pearl remained. And something else was off. His shiny hair, once almost entirely a piercing white, had gotten duller. Darker, even. And his perfect stubble was darker too. Maybe he had misremembered? He skin looked radiant, he had a glow to him.

He didn't realise Abraham still had a hand gripped to his cock until he gave it few tugs with a sly smile on his cheeks. "Ready for round 2?"

Isaac pinched the bridge of his nose. That orgasm had left him feeling tired, but he couldn't say no to that handsome face. He'd already embarrassed himself once with that text, after all. He was at full mast once again. Against his better judgement, he nodded. "Alright, let's go."

Round two was as intense as the first. He almost didn't want it to end, but it was difficult to keep himself from ejaculating. He didn't last nearly as long as his first time, and yet the sweet release had left him feeling even more lightheaded.

As he opened his eyes, Isaac's gaze fell once more on Abe, and he gasped. Now he knew something was wrong. Abe's hair was even darker than before. In fact, most of it had turned a rich, chestnut brown. His beefy dad bod had even diminished, his once tight shirt now loose around his belly. The lustrous hairs that poked out from his collar seemed to have reduced in number.

There had to be an explanation, Isaac thought, as he brought a hand to his head to stable his light-headedness. As his fingertips brushed against his scalp, he froze. His hand encountered smooth skin. He snatched his hand back into view, his gut twisting at the sight. Clumps of his dark hair piled in his palm, with the occasional silver in the mix. "M-My hair..." He managed to mumble, sticking out a shaky hand to his partner.

Abe seemed nonplussed. "Yes, I suppose that happens when you get older. Damned shame, you have such lovely hair, too. Personally, I was lucky to keep a full head of hair well into my eighties. It's been many a decade since I was close to that age."

"Your eighties?" Isaac asked, a quiver in his voice. This man couldn't have been any older than fifty just moments earlier. And even now, he looked a full decade younger, at least. "What's happening to me? You? To us?"

"Let's worry about that later," Abe declared with a smirk before burying his face deep into Isaac's crotch once more. Isaac felt himself tense up as those waves of pleasure rolled over him again. He tried to move, to shove this imposter off of him, yet he was paralysed, unable to even lift a finger. It was like a spell had been placed on him, one born of pleasure and desire. After a couple of minutes, he ejaculated once more, and that overwhelming tiredness hit him once more.

"That's it... Give into me, let me lap all of your tasty essence right up..."

"No..." Isaac immediately reached up to his head. His hair was even thinner, and he could feel a large bald patch on the back of his head. He held back a choke, as his eyes began to water. "Who are you..." He managed to gasp. "What are you!?"

"Oh, I'm as human as anyone else," Abe said in an almost blasé tone. His gruff voice had lightened in tone, now sounding as young as he looked. "I've just lived longer than most. 3 centuries, by my count."

"But how?"

"Isn't it obvious? I feast on the vulnerable, the gullible, the overeager... I've been called an incubus, a cambion, even a vampire. But I don't feast on blood, that's far too violent for my tastes. I drain the youth from innocent, young men."

"You're making me older?"

"I'm making myself younger. Your own efforts at maturity are a mere side effect. Normally I try to stick to my forties, where I'm in the prime of my life. Or a DILF, as you so delightfully put it. But I fancied a change of pace recently. You can only spend so much time around folks with daddy issues before it starts to get stale. I could head back to college, maybe start a new band, or become one of influencers that are so popular nowadays. Find a new audience of tasty youths to manipulate... Then you fell into my lap with that inane message of yours, and it all fell into place!"

"But I was drunk! If I knew you'd..."

"Make you a sexy DILF yourself?" Abe reached over and rubbed at Isaac's head, more hair falling out. "There's some work to be done, but you're certainly getting there. But enough exposition."

"I don't want to..."

"I wasn't asking." Before Isaac could stop him, Abe had his cock in his mouth once more. Isaac could only watch in fear, paralysed from the youthening man's powers. Another minute passed, and he came once more, his younger partner eagerly lapping up all of his sticky semen. That overpowering tiredness had weakened him. He could barely muster up a groan as he noticed his once beautiful hair shower down in front of his vision. It was all gone, he could tell. 

He managed to glance down to the man at his side, knowing that he was likely as young as he used to be by now. His hair had regained its beautiful brown coloring, and his stubble looked sparser than before. His shirt looked baggy against his slender frame, the collar hung low against his neck to reveal a chest free of any hair. 

Meanwhile, Isaac managed to muster up the strength to grasp at his head, feeling no hair at all. Just the faint scratch of stubble around the side of his scalp. He wailed in despair at the loss, his curly mop was now a lost memory. Meanwhile, the rest of his body had managed to gain hair. His arms and legs were coated with dark fur mixed with silver. His own weak stubble had managed to fill in across his face with a salt and pepper beard. And underneath his shirt, clinging tight to his burlier build, he could feel more hairs tug against the inside.

For once, Abe sat back and observed the older man before him. "That wasn't so bad, was it? You've certainly grown into your looks, you look almost as sexy as I did. Your bald head really ties it all together. You'd make a killing on the daddy scene. In fact, I should call you that now. How does it feel, daddy?"

Isaac whined, and shook his head. "I'm not a daddy!"

"Well not with that attitude, you're not. Daddy..."

"Stop it! Stop all of this! Turn me back!"

"You just don't get it. This is a one-way street, and you're going to have to get used to it. It won't be long until you're my old age. Wouldn't you like that, daddy? You hoped you'd be as sexy as I was. And you're one fine piece of daddy ass already. A few more years will only add to that DILF factor. Come on, just one more go, daddy..."

Isaac sank back into his seat, his whole body felt heavy. He wanted to move, but his thoughts were foggy. 

"Mmmngh... You can't... I don't..."

"Oh, but you look so eager. You're so hard right now. I don't want to leave daddy alone."

"Please... I-I ca-"

"I heard please!" Abe cooed as he reached once more for Isaac's throbbing dick, his lips delicately parting as Isaac prepared himself. He was too tired to interfere, it was easier to give in. Maybe the kid was right, he would be a great daddy. It wasn't as if he had a choice...

2 comments:

  1. Rabid for this one. Great use of image, too.

    Thanks for all you do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was fun to do something a little different!

      Delete