Wednesday 24 August 2022

Guest Satisfaction

It's funny to think that, before we left, I was not looking forward to my family vacation. Usually, we'd stay in a condo in Florida, but this time we were going to some boring hotel and spa in the middle of nowhere, let alone near a theme park. Even worse, I'd have to share a hotel room with my parents. They both snore so loud, I'd never get any sleep! I begged and pleaded to have my own room, but they said it'd cost too much, so I was stuck with them...

When we got to the hotel, I complained once more. Mom told me off for making a scene, but the check-in lady actually went to speak with her managers. When she came back, she said they usually don't let kids stay in their own rooms, but they'd make an exception for me since they were trying something new and needed some feedback! Plus, it was no extra charge! My parents weren't too sure, but she managed to talk them into it. It's almost like she hypnotised them. Whatever she did, it turned this trip into the best!

I was bubbling with excitement when I entered my room, and couldn't stop giggling as I dumped my bag on the floor and looked around. It was bigger than my own bedroom, and cleaner too. Except I did find clothes already in the drawers and closet, all of them too big for me. And there was a razor and shaving cream amongst the toiletries in the bathroom. Whoever stayed here last must feel pretty stupid leaving all their stuff behind!

I thought about letting them know at reception, but it could wait. I jumped onto the massive bed, and spotted something on one of the pillows - a piece of chocolate. I ate it straight away, of course! There was a note underneath, but I didn't read it. It was probably just a welcome message.

The bed was so big, I had to crawl across it to even reach the TV remote on the bedside table! I was about to turn the TV on when I felt a strange feeling in my stomach, different from the excitement I'd felt all afternoon. My clothes felt tight, like they were too small for me. I could see my shirt and shorts looked taut against my body. But they were baggy on me this morning. Now they were tightening against my skin even as I watched. I couldn't understand, it was almost like my clothes were shrinking on me. That, or I was growing...  

I crawled to the edge of the bed, little rips and tears echoing in my ears with every little movement. As my feet touched the floor, any chance of taking my clothes off was reduced to tatters. Literally, they'd become scraps of fabric scattered across the bed and floor. I got them specially for the vacation too... But my clothes ripping to shreds was nothing compared to what they revealed. There were lots of dark hairs covering my arms and my legs. There were a few around my nipples too, and a thick bush all around my willy, which had grown bigger like the rest of me. I was in awe, why was I taller? Why was I hairy? The only people I knew like that were grown-ups, was I growing up?

Now that I'd lost my clothes, whatever was happening to me seemed to speed up. Before I could really comprehend how big I'd got, I suddenly jolted upwards another six inches. Then my thin body bloated outwards, piling on muscle and fat in an instant, so I no longer looked like a stick. I grabbed one of my pecs, it felt soft yet meaty. It was the same with my stomach. I wasn't fat or buff, I just looked healthy.

I darted towards the bathroom, desperate to see what was happening. I felt a tickle as lots more hairs appeared across my tummy and chest. At the same time, I felt an itch on my face, and a breeze across my head. There was a sting on my upper arm. I even felt a weird tingling in my crotch as my big weiner flopped against my thigh. I was feeling a lot of conflicting stuff and I couldn't understand why!

I stopped in the bathroom doorway, instinctively feeling someone was there. It took a few seconds to process that, actually, it was empty. Instead, I was looking at my reflection! I stepped closer to the mirror, my jaw hanging in shock. I thought that I was growing up, but I didn't realise just how grown up I would look!

The first thing I was drawn to was the arm band tattoo around my left bicep. I always thought tattoos were awesome, but I knew my parents would disapprove. I wanted to get one when I got older, I hadn't anticipated that moment being today... Next, I was immediately taken by the prickly stubble all over my cheeks and jaw. It was coarse to the touch, and made me feel like a proper man, like all the hair that sprinkled my manly torso. It also contrasted with my newly bald scalp. 

Curious, I reached up to feel my head. It was smoother than I expected. It was another sign of my swift entry to manhood, which wasn't entirely unwelcome. It was surprising, however. Dad still has all his head hair, though I do have him beat in body hair. I'm a little proud of that! The combo of my bald head and my dense stubble made me look older, and more mature, than my parents. Perhaps I was older than them. In fact, that would be kinda cool!

It did feel odd that my face was all scratchy while my scalp was all smooth. But I liked it. I couldn't stop rubbing my head 'cause it felt tingly in a good way. Those tingles ran down my back and to my willy, which grew bigger and rock hard. It bounced against the top of the sink, sending more tingles up my spine. We learned about erections in health class but I'd never had one before. If only they told us how to get rid of them. It was so...distracting... Actually, it wasn't that tough to figure out what to do. Before long, my willy was soft again, and I felt even more of a man than before. It felt like a hundred times better than rubbing my bald head. I did make a mess all over the mirror, though... 

Man, being a grown-up is so awesome. But I still didn't understand why I was suddenly a man. I jumped back onto the bed, which wasn't as mind-bendingly big now that I could reach both ends with my outstretched man hands, and heard a crunch. I felt under my back, and pulled out the note I had ignored. I read it aloud. "Thank you for choosing the Kronos Hotel & Spa for your vacation, and thank you for participating in our personalised satisfaction trial. This edible treat will tap into the desires for your body, and bring them to life without any of the effort. We hope that it provides all that you so desire, and eagerly await your honest feedback at the end of your visit. Enjoy your stay!" 

Of course... The chocolate! That's when it all started. Not that I'm complaining, of course! And now all of those clothes made sense. They weren't forgotten by the previous guest, they were for me, since none of my own clothes fit me now. I suppose the shaving stuff was for me too. Though I doubt I'll use them. I rubbed the stubble on my face, feeling its sandpaper roughness. It's so thick, I wonder if I could grow a beard before the vacation ends...

I jumped back onto my bed and got comfy. I'm supposed to meet my parents by the pool, but it can wait. I have a feeling that they won't approve of my new appearance anyway, especially my sweet tattoo. But I don't care. I'm a rough n' tough man now, they'll have to get used to me being a mature, macho man, 'cause I'm not going back to being a kid! Not when I look and feel this good. For now, maybe if I give myself another head massage, I can get another erection to play with...



No comments:

Post a Comment