Friday 20 October 2023

The First Night

PART ONE

This was it, the night of the full moon. Tonight's the night... I tried to distract myself with a cheesy movie, but I couldn't help but check the clock every 5 minutes, or glance at the closed curtains, fighting the urge to throw them open. When was it supposed to happen? Was it going to hurt? What if nothing happened, would I be okay with that? I groaned, and shoved my face into a pillow. Why can't things be easy!?

It was only a month ago when my roommate, and now closest confidante, inadvertently revealed his deepest secret to me, a month since I unwittingly put myself at risk, and a month since I was infected... That night was such a blur now. I remember Harry changing, obviously. How could I forget the moment he transformed before my very eyes, his body twisting, contorting, and growing into a full-blown weredad. I didn't even know they existed until that moment. But after that, I only had vague memories of our bodies intertwining in the moonlight, as he pounded my ass in the cold night... Then, I remember waking up the following morning, both of us still in that forest. Harry was young again, and it was clear that we both regretted our actions.

That first night after, I was questioning everything. I didn't feel any different. I didn't look any different. Harry called them residual days, where the moon still looked full, but was waning in its power. He himself still changed, but he didn't get as old as that first night. He was still daddy material, with a beefy dadbod, and salt & pepper streaks through his hair, but noticeably younger than before. Meanwhile, I was still myself. Maybe I was a little hairier, and thicker. But if I was, I couldn't tell. I began to think I was immune, which was a little disappointing. But Harry said it was all part of the process. Nevertheless, we spent those nights in the bedroom. He broke out his leather, genuinely pleased to have a use for them again, and I offered my body up to him once again. Maybe in the hopes another few rounds would increase my likelihood of gaining that weredad status.

All was forgotten as the moon continued its cycle from full to new and back again. That is until the past week. I noticed something peculiar. I was finding myself drawn to the smell of leather and fine tobacco. The taste of a rare steak, and a good brandy. I felt a desire to wear a suit and tie that I'd never consider outside of a wedding. And even stranger, I was beginning to think of men around my age as being boys, and far younger than myself. I wanted to guide them, and teach them in the ways of the flesh, as they submitted their bodies to me... Even now, I get the chills thinking about it. Surely it meant something. That I was preparing for the change. But I was too scared to ask Harry about it, in case it wasn't...

I was getting nervous now. I left work early, so that I could have time to prepare. I didn't know what to expect. Thankfully, I still had Harry by my side. I could tell he was pleased to not have to hide away for a few nights like he used to for all those months we'd been roommates. There was no need, we were both weredads now. I hoped. I still couldn't tell which outcome would be preferable.

Harry came into the room in his full leather gear. Harness, vest, spats, the works. The fact he was still the rake-thin twink he usually was, and thus he was practically swamped by the get-up, made me chuckle. It was good to laugh, it took my mind off of other things. "The amount of times I wear this, you'd think I'd remember how much it chafes," he mumbled as he tossed some of his wardrobe by my side. "Thought you might want to give it a try."

"Maybe after I've changed," I said. "If I change..." I'd actually put on some old clothes I was planning to give away to a thrift store, just in case. The thought of outgrowing my closet was intoxicating, though I didn't want to ruin any of my actual clothes. That would be wasteful.

"Well, there's only one way to find out," Harry announced as he strode over to the windows, grabbing a hold of each curtain, and throwing them open with as much flourish as a man wrapped in leather could. I flinched at the sight of the night sky, and jumped to my feet. I could see the moon high above, its ethereal light flooding the room with a soft glow. I gazed up at it, transfixed. It was so beautiful. I could almost reach out and touch it. I raised a hand up to the window, wishing I could be under the gaze of its watchful eye, when I felt a sudden twitch. A jerking motion that ran through my body. I spun away from the window, and looked around. Harry was nowhere to be seen, he'd left me alone... That sudden jerk ran through my body once more. I felt a twisting in my gut, followed by a guttoral growl that escape from my throat. And it began.

I gritted my teeth as wave after wave of excruciating pain flooded through me. Harry said nothing about this being so painful! I stumbled away from the window, regretting everything that had led me to this moment. I fell against the counter, and gripped it tight. My body felt like it was on fire. Through the pain, I managed to glance at my arms, and I could see the skin rippling, my muscles pulsing underneath. It was sickening to witness up close. An unbearable heat rushed through me, and I grabbed at my shirt, clawing at the fabric as the harsh warmth focussed around my chest. I couldn't take much more. A fuzziness flooded my head, and my vision blurred. Then, darkness.

When I came to, I was laying on the floor. My head was throbbing, but the pain that had rendered me unconscious had all but dissipated. I groaned, and pushed myself up to lean against the wall. The first thing I noticed was my skin had darkened to a golden hue, a tan that my pasty, white ass could never normally achieve. Then I noticed my tattoos had faded a little, their colour less vivid than before. And of course, I noticed my cock as it ached for my attention, proudly erect and free to the world as I had ripped my clothes to shreds during the fever. It had to have doubled in size, thicker and veinier, and nestled within a forest of greying pubes. My breath caught in my throat. Not only was I far hairier than I used to be, there were a lot of grey hairs mixed in with the black. But where it gathered most was across my chest, like a soft blanket of snow. The sight had fully awakened me, as I scrambled to my feet in search of a mirror.

I gazed at myself, unable to put words to my feelings. The man before me was far more experienced and rugged than mere moments before. With skin weathered by the elements, and a shaggy white beard that combined with the steel grey hair atop his head. I brushed a hand through my hair, watching that mysterious man copy my movements. I had to say, I was a little relieved to not have gone bald in the commotion. Yet there was still a disconnect between me and my reflection. Because that guy couldn't be me. He was handsome, he was distinguished, he was old... How old was I? Younger than Harry was, maybe. With all that white hair, it was difficult to say. At the very least, I was in far better shape than he was. I was beefy, with bulging biceps and a chest even women would be envious of. It was a far cry from the slender man that I used to be. And it didn't pain me to say that I liked it. All of those regrets and fears over the past month had vanished as I gazed into the eyes of the mature man I had become, a smile finally cracking through my beard.

A low whistle brought me back to my senses, and I turned to see Harry in his full weredad glory, his leather vest now rested snug against his broad, hefty body, a cap perched atop his smooth scalp. "Well, well, well. You certainly grew into your looks. In fact, I'd say you're looking mighty fine," he growled with a nod of approval.

"You're not so bad yourself," I replied in a husky, dulcet tone far different to my normal voice. The bass tones of it sent a shiver up my spine. I cleared my throat, then asked, "So how old are we exactly?"

"There's no exact science to it. We could be twenty years older, or forty. It's magic, the best I can say is we are prime daddy material."

"You got that right," I muttered, running a hand over my chest. The silvery wires slipped through my calloused fingers, and I gave my nipple a little tweak, moaning at the feeling. If I didn't already have a raging erection... I was pent up with an abject horniness, and I was yearning for a release. Yet when I looked at Harry, that wild, primal urge to breed that I felt that cold, autumn night a mere month ago was non-existent. "God I'm so horny!" I finally admitted with a cry. "Don't you feel turned on right now? Why aren't we going at it like wild animals?"

"Well, we're both daddies. Our natural musk, and alpha pheromones cancel each other out. Not that I'm saying I wouldn't be interested." He gave me a good one-over with a wink. "But it's not going to help. We weredads need the warm, submissive embrace of a young man a good twenty or thirty years our senior to truly feel satisfied."

"So what do we do? I don't really want to create another weredad," I lied. I was desperate to spread my seed, and bring my very own boy into the fold the same way that Harry did to me. And there were so many places I could go to find the perfect specimen. I mean, in this apartment building alone...

Harry chuckled to himself, unconvinced. "Well, I do know a good place close by." He nodded to the leather he gave me earlier. "Bears Delight. It caters to the older crowd. The guy who owns the joint holds a leather pride gathering every month for like-minded men, if you know what I mean. I haven't visited in a while, since I was trying to go cold turkey. Trying to find more holistic avenues to handling the change, and it gets pretty rowdy at times. But for a newbie like you, it's the best way to meet our kind, and find some support. And I'd really love to see the gang again."

"A whole bar that caters to weredads every month?" I said, a little astounded. Just how many of us were out there? "Surely bottling such raw intense masculinity and libido in one building isn't a good idea. What if a young guy turned up to the bar expecting an actual meet with leather enthusiasts?"

"Well, they wouldn't be a young guy for much longer." Harry replied bluntly. "Now gear up, and let's get going. I'm hankering for a whiskey on the rocks."

I grabbed the harness, and yanked it into place, shivering as the cool leather pressed against my bare chest, my silver chest hair brushing against it. Then I put on the leather jockstrap, grumbling as I tried to shove my erection into its sweaty confines. It was going to be tough trying to control the urge to dominate and breed the first twenty-something I came across. But with Harry by my side, I hoped he'd at least guide me through my first night. That is, if the pure scent of two weredads didn't lead to boys crawling at our feet. Just the thought alone had my head swimming. I wiped away the pre-cum that was leaking from my desperate cock with a sigh, and grabbed the other clothes Harry had provided me. It was going to be a long night if I didn't get to fuck a sweet, young stud, and drain my balls into his welcome ass. I'd never felt so horny in my life. I was the epitome of manliness, a weredad in the making, and I felt caged if I couldn't treat a young lad to the salty, musky taste of my sweaty cock and balls. These thoughts of sex and debauchery were drowning out everything else. I needed to make love. to copulate. to fornicate. to breed. to fuck. Fucking. Fuck. Fuck...

"Hey Batman, are you coming or not?" I glanced over to Harry, who was stood by the door, and cocked an eyebrow. "You know, because you're brooding in leather?"

"Right..."

"Jeez, first timers... Time for an intervention." He sauntered up to me, and planted a solid kiss on the lips. "I'm only doing this for you once, alright?" I watched as he sank down to the floor, and unzipped my jockstrap, freeing my cock once more. Before I could even react, he grabbed it by the base and deepthroated the motherfucker, leaving me gasping from the intense pleasure. I scrambled helplessly at him, trying to grip and guide him, but he was clearly more experienced than I. Within a minute, a powerful judder enveloped me, and I came right down his throat. He slipped my dripping dick free, and wiped his mouth with a chuckle. "Oh dearie me," he grunted. "I hope you have better control than that when we're in the thick of it at the Bear. It'll be embarrassing if you're the first to tap out, so to speak."

I pushed him away with a breathy growl. "Shut up, you just caught me off-guard..." But his intervention was well needed. That invasive brain fog had finally cleared. I was still craving the embrace of a man half my age, of course, but it wasn't so intense. I could finally focus on matters at hand. I finished getting dressed, and followed Harry to the door. It was my first night as a weredad, joining the paternal community that was built up in this crazy town, and I was going to savor every last minute of it.

1 comment: